At 1,756 acres, Devil’s Den is The Nature Conservancy’s largest preserve in Connecticut. It is located in Weston about 6 miles north of Merritt Parkway exit 42.
We are using the Rain date — Friday, June 6, 10:00 am.
Hike will be approx. 3.5 miles
Optional lunch afterward at Red Barn.
Wives and significant others welcome.
For GPS navigation enter the address “33 Pent Road, Weston, CT 06883.”
From the Merritt Parkway
- Take exit 42 north on Route 57 for 3.8 miles to the blinking light.
- Continue straight on Route 53 (be sure not to continue on Route 57, which forks to the left) toward Redding 1.7 miles to the next traffic light.
- Turn left on Godfrey Road.
- Continue for a half-mile, then
- Turn right on Pent Road, which dead-ends at the preserve’s main parking area.