At 1,756 acres, Devil’s Den is The Nature Conservancy’s largest preserve in Connecticut. It is located in Weston about 6 miles north of Merritt Parkway exit 42.
We are using the Rain date — Friday, June 6, 10:00 am.
Hike will be approx. 3.5 miles
Optional lunch afterward at Red Barn.
Wives and significant others welcome.
Questions to Scott Hutchason, email@example.com, 203-322-5025.
For GPS navigation enter the address “33 Pent Road, Weston, CT 06883.”
From the Merritt Parkway
- Take exit 42 north on Route 57 for 3.8 miles to the blinking light.
- Continue straight on Route 53 (be sure not to continue on Route 57, which forks to the left) toward Redding 1.7 miles to the next traffic light.
- Turn left on Godfrey Road.
- Continue for a half-mile, then
- Turn right on Pent Road, which dead-ends at the preserve’s main parking area.