The first trip of the 2012/2013 season is an all-star Triple Play. We will tour the interior of the new Yankee Stadium, then to the New York Botanical Garden to see their recreation of Monet’s gardens in Giverny, and then on to lunch at LaPanetiere in Rye.
- Yankee Museum Monument Park
- Dugout Clubhouse
- Press Box Batting Cage Area
- Yankee Store
- Re-creation of Claude Monet’s Gardens in Giverny Exhibit
- New York Botanical Garden’s floral displays
- Voted Westchester’s Best French Restaurant for 2011, La Panetière Restaurant has perfected the gourmet experience of Provence with the best local ingredients, refined and elegant French cuisine, freshly made breads and pastries and the quintessential wine cellar.
The entire Triple Play experience is priced at only $77 all-inclusive.