We will hike in the Zofnass Family Preserve on Thursday, April 23, 2015. This 150-acre preserve is held by the Westchester Land Trust and encompasses forests, rock outcroppings, streams, lakes, and wetlands. It is located in Pound Ridge, NY, near the Stamford border.
Our route will traverse about 3½ miles. Parking is limited, so we will gather near the homes of Scott Hutchason and Rich Sabreen at 9:45, then carpool to the preserve. Following the hike, those who wish to do so, we will continue to a local restaurant for lunch.
Wives and significant others are encouraged to join us!
Directions to meeting place:
- From the Merritt Parkway exit 34
- Proceed 3.0 miles north on Long Ridge Road
- Right 0.5 miles on Old Long Ridge Road
- Right 0.5 miles on Mill Road
- Left on Mill Spring Lane
- Proceed to end
- For GPS use 121 Mill Spring Lane, Stamford
For more Information contact Scott Hutchason, firstname.lastname@example.org,